4/07/2007

Olive Pits Make You Beautiful

Olive Pits Make You Beautiful

Korres Natural Products, well known for it's amazing body butters--my favorite is the Guava--and their Vanilla Cinnamon Showergel (yum!), is a pre-eminent skin care manufacturer in Greece. Heck, they established themselves in 1989 and within two years became THE center of homeopathic medicine in their native country.

From the moment I tried Korres's 3-in-1 Milk Proteins Facial Cleanser and their Pomegranate Balancing Moisturizer, I was hooked. Simple, essential, natural products that do the job they claim to do are Korres's specialty. Gotta love that.

So when I recently ran out of my regular exfoliant, I decided I'd give Korres Natural Products Olive Stones Scrub a try. I'm glad to report that it didn't disappoint. Simple and effective, this creamy, densely-textured cleanser loaded with medium-coarse scrubbies clears away all the gnarly buildup on your skin without stripping it or drying it out, revealing softer, smoother, clean and healthy-looking skin. Just like a baby's butt (minus the Desitin and Johnson's Baby Powder...unless you're into that, of course).

One word of caution, Olive Stones is very scrubby, so for those of you with sensitive skin, give Korres Almond Meal Soft Natural Scrub a try...its supersmooth scrubbies are Korres's answer for a kinder and gentler scrub.