3/21/2007

Say Goodbye to Dry Skin Forever

I discovered another 'shielding lotion' and I must say I'm really impressed. Gloves in a Bottle, designed for those with extra-dry skin who HATE lotion, is nothing short of amazing.

Recommended by literally hundreds of dermatologists and touted by numerous hospitals, universities and the City of Los Angeles (hello! L.A. knows good skin. Am I right?!), Gloves is a Bottle is light, scent-free and absorbed quickly with no trace of tackiness or greasiness.

"Until now, all one could do to alleviate a dry skin condition was apply conventional lotions (artificial moisture). These are designed to just temporarily mask dry skin by placing artificial moisture over the top of it.


Unlike artificial moisturizers, Gloves In A Bottle is a shielding lotion that bonds with the outermost layer of skin cells to turn it into what works like an invisible pair of gloves.


These "invisible gloves" prevent dry skin by helping to keep moisture-robbing irritants out while better retaining your skin's own natural moisture, resulting in skin that is far better hydrated, over the long term, than what can ever be achieved by conventional lotions."

I really cannot say enough about such a great product--the list of ingredients does not reveal a magic cure...it's formulation, plain and simple. So instead of saying more, I'll just say this, "it works...really, really well. " I mean, my husband even likes it...and that, My Lovlies, is saying something! And at $12.95 for 8 oz., Gloves in a Bottle is a tremendous value. Okay, enough said.

A very special 'thank you' to Pete for the samples.