Here are my thoughts...
- Inexpensive...around $13 for the SkinVitalizer, which includes 6 cleansing pads and a AA battery
- 'Readies' my face very effectively for all the expensive, active products I apply (in many, many layers mind you)
- Long after cleansing my skin feels baby soft
- I've been using the SkinVitalizer for about a week, and I have already noticed that my pores appear smaller, my skin feels smoother and its texture and tone is much more even
- SkinVitalizer's fun to use!
- You can ONLY use Dove™'s little cleansing pads, filled their THEIR cleanser** (I very much dislike scented cleansers...plus I like even less not having choices). I would much prefer the option of using plain cleansing pad, so that I can use my own cleanser. Okay, cleansers.
- The cleansing pads that Dove™ makes tend to lather a bit much for my taste
- The vibration of the appliance can be a little annoying...it reminds me of a dentist's drill...hmmmmm
- Even though the SkinVitalizer itself is a good value at around $13, the replacement cleansing pads are around $4.49 (correction) for 14 pads, meaning that if you cleanse your face twice a day, the cost can rack up.
Save $3.00 when you buy the New Dove™ SkinVitalizer with a 14 count refill of Dove® Cleansing Pillows. Visit the website for details.
**Cleanser ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Silicone Quaternium-8, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-4, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone
Very special thank you to Arabella for the sample!