1/18/2007

What's Great Out in the Blogosphere...

It must be the cold weather or maybe fewer hours of daylight--or lack of exercise due to below-freezing temperatures outside for a couple of weeks, but gosh darnit, I'm tired these days.

I mean I can barely pull it together enough to publish a post to my favorite spot in the world...yes, I mean here...GirlPaint.

But guess what? The whole blogging world is really fun these days--thank goodness or my lack of inspiration would simply mean nothing to post, right?!

Here are a few of my favorites of late:

Ageless in Los Angeles over at Realself discovered Skin Actives Scientifics and waxes poetic about the fun and future of DIY skincare

GoFugYourself did my favorite piece on the Golden Globes. While you're there, check out the entire Fug History on Fergie...it's hysterical...and spot on!

One of my new favorite haunts, BlogFabulous, gives the goods on owning (and running) your own business. I've been there, Fab....for 10 wonderful and exhausting years, my hubby and I got the darn thing off the ground, profitable in less than two years and we were there every day running the show. I wouldn't trade for it, but I'm not sure I'd do it again--in this lifetime, anyway.

You can't miss this one: Stargazer HOT PINK EYE LINER AND MASCARA. Check it out over at Kiss And Makeup

TheMakeupGirl had the enviable task...how could I say task...I mean, privilege, of shopping with the beauty blogger most sought after and most recognized, the beauty addict herself. I'm so jealous I could spit...

And since were on the topic of the beauty addict, her picks for the Golden Globes were perfect (and right in line with mine, so all the better) and you have to love HER style--I know I do.

I'm going to go veg on the couch now and watch Roger Federer spank some Russian dude. Or maybe I'll watch Idol on Tivo and report back tomorrow. What am I saying?! This isn't THAT kind of blog...I must be tired. Signing off...