12/17/2006

You’re Sexy and Slinky!

Glam.com asks, "What kind of sexy are you?" After answering the three indepth questions to find out what kind of sexy I am, it turns out I'm "Sexy and Slinky."

"You truly love being a woman. Whether at the office or a dinner party, you play up all your best assets without apology. You’re a free spirit and independent with a will of your own. You’re entirely comfortable with yourself, and people find you completely irresistible and intoxicating."

How true, how true. And according to Glam.com, I'm all about Guerlain...guess what, they're RIGHT! I love the Loose Powder Kohl for eyes and Insolent is one of my all-time favorite fragrances--very grown up and wearing it makes me feel tingly-sexy (that's really sexy, ya'll). Maxi-lash is a great mascara, clean, no clumps and reasonably priced (although I must admit I rarely wear anything other than Blinc, in black of course). KissKiss Lipstick is one of those sultry colors that looks really fabulous with a very clean face (porcelain...matte), little-to-no blush, a swipe of liquid black eyeliner. I have never tried Guerlain's Terracotta Fresh Bronzing Gel...but, heck, I'm game. If anyone has tried it, I'd love to hear what you think.

Have a Sexy Holiday season! Don't forget to include Glam, Guerlain and of course, GirlPaint.