11/08/2005

Review: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer

Bobbi Brown is typically one of our favorite lines. Her rich colors and professional quality "paints" are always at the top of GirlPaint's list.

Bobbi Brown's Creamy Concealer (I used Warm Natural) is certainly no exception. It has a lovely texture--creamy, as the label implies, not too sticky or too dry. And it has very good staying power. One thing that is true of ALL concealers: they must be blended well to achieve a natural look.

I applied this concealer after my foundation was laid down. Once applied, my face looked so smooth. No dark circles, shadows, discolorations or red spots were left...it's like they were never there to begin with (don't I wish!).

I used my fingers for applying Bobbi Brown's Cremy Concealer under my eyes and around my nose and a small brush for spot coverage on my face. After I applied the concealer, I set it by pressing neutral powder into it with a velvety puff. You can experiment with different brushes, cosmetic sponges or even a Q-tip. Be sure that if you do set the concealer with a powder that you don't sweep the powder on, wiping away your carefully applied concealer.

Just remember: blend, blend, blend and you'll be happy, happy, happy! We give Bobbi Brown's Creamy Concealer five out of five brushes ...our highest review.